Deborah Anne Dyer, known by the stage name Skin, (born 3 August 1967) is an English singer, a Dj for electronical music and occasional model. As Deborah Dyer, Skin studied Interior Design at Teesside University in Middlesbrough, who later honoured her with an honorary degree. She is currently the lead vocalist of English band Skunk Anansie. Mavis Bayton, author of Frock Rock, an academic book about women musicians in Britain, says that "women like Skin, Natacha Atlas, Yolanda Charles, Mary Genis, and Debbie Smith are now acting as crucial role models for future generations of black women. " In 2015 she joined the judging panel of the Italian version of the talent show The X Factor.
Skin began her music career in Skunk Anansie, a band often grouped as part of the britrock movement in the UK. Joining Skin in the line up for the band were Martin "Ace" Kent on guitar, RichardЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Purple [сингл]
- La canzone che scrivo per te [2000, сингл]
- You Can't Find Peace [2000, сингл]
- Carmen Queasy [29.05.2000, сингл]
- Fleshwounds [26.05.2003, альбом]
- Trashed [06.2003, сингл]
- Just Let the Sun [2006, сингл]
- Fake Chemical State [20.03.2006, альбом]
- If This Ain't Love [14.02.2012, сингл]
- Nothing Matters [23.07.2012, сингл]