Xavier Rudd (born 29 May 1978) is an Australian singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist. Several of Rudd's songs incorporate socially conscious themes, such as spirituality, humanity, environmentalism and the rights of Aboriginal peoples.
Xavier Rudd grew up in Jan Juc, near Torquay, Victoria. He attended St Joseph's College, Geelong. His maternal grandfather was Dutch, born in Tilburg, a town in the Netherlands, before migrating to Australia. One of his grandmothers was from an Irish potato-growing family and grew up in Colac, Victoria. His father was born with Aboriginal, Irish and Scottish heritage, and Rudd has Wurundjeri background, one of his great grandmothers was an Aboriginal Australian, and her child (Rudd's paternal grandmother) was taken away from her.
Rudd showed a keen interest in music growing up in a family of seven children. While primary school-agedЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- To Let [2002, альбом]
- Solace [28.03.2004, альбом]
- Food in the Belly [24.10.2005, альбом]
- Better People [29.05.2007, сингл]
- White Moth [02.06.2007, альбом]
- This World as We Know It [23.06.2008, сингл]
- Dark Shades of Blue [19.08.2008, альбом]
- Koonyum Sun [19.04.2010, альбом]
- Follow the Sun [24.04.2012, сингл]
- Spirit Bird [12.06.2012, альбом]
- Live: Fox Theater, Boulder, CO
- Live in Canada 
- Live at the Grid, BC, Canada 
- Good Spirit [11.04.2005]
- Live Bonnaroo [24.10.2007]
- Daytrotter Session [31.05.2013, прочее]