Of The Wand & The Moon is the neofolk/experimental project of Danish musician Kim Larsen and various guest contributors.
After irreconcilable differences with his previous musical project, Saturnus, Larsen began writing music of a different vein, similar in style to his neofolk influences but different than the doom metal he had previously created.
In 1999, the debut :Of The Wand & The Moon: album was released, entitled Nighttime Nightrhymes.
2001 saw the release of a second :Of The Wand & The Moon: release entitled Emptiness:Emptiness:Emptiness:.
After the release of a split album with Sol Invictus and a few vinyl singles, a collection of b-sides was released entitled Lucifer in 2003.
A single entitled "Hail Hail Hail" was released in 2005.
The greatest critical acclaim has been given to the album The Lone Descent from 2011, called a neofolk masterpieceЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Nighttime Nightrhymes [1999, альбом]
- Sol ék sá [2000, сингл]
- Midnight Will [06.2000, макси-сингл]
- :Emptiness:Emptiness:Emptiness: [2001, альбом]
- I Crave for You [06.2001, сингл]
- My Black Fate [10.2001, сингл]
- Lucifer [2003, альбом]
- Hail Hail Hail [2005, макси-сингл]
- Sonnenheim [10.2005, альбом]
- It's Like Dying on Christmas Day [17.12.2010, сингл]
- Shine Black Algiz [22.03.2011, сингл]
- The Lone Descent [16.09.2011, альбом]
- Live at the Lodge of Imploded Love [17.10.2012, макси-сингл]
- Shall Love Fall From View? [05.2013, макси-сингл]
- :1998 - 2003: [2004, сборник]