Willeke Alberti (3 February 1945, Amsterdam, Netherlands) (real name: Willy Albertina Verbrugge) is a Dutch singer and actress, the daughter of entertainer and singer Willy Alberti and Hendrika Geertruida Kuiper (1921-2011).
Willeke Alberti started her career at the early age of eleven in the musical Duel om Barbara and she recorded her first single in 1958 together with her father. During the 1960s, she was a well-known singer in the Netherlands and had at least one #1 hit with "De winter was lang" ("It was a long winter"), however there was no official Dutch chart at the time. Willeke and her father had a television show between 1965 and 1969. Her singing career from 1970 onwards is less active, however Alberti still releases singles and albums at an irregular interval and plays minor roles in television programs and movies.
From 1964 to 1974 she was married to musician Joop Oonk andЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Een gezellige kerst met [альбом]
- Vrienden voor Altijd [1987, альбом]
- Favorieten van toen [1991, альбом]
- Gebabbel [1992, сингл]
- Allereerste keer [1998, сингл]
- De glimlach van een kind [1998, альбом]
- Jubileumconcert Goud [09.04.2007]
- Haar grootste successen [1997, сборник]
- Mijn Mooiste Liedjes [1997, сборник]
- 100 Mooiste liedjes van Willy & Willeke Alberti [19.01.2008, сборник]
|De Glimlach Van Een Kind||