Wayne "The Train" Hancock (Born May 1, 1965) is a country musician.
Hancock began writing songs at the age of 12, and at 18 won a talent contest called the "Wrangler County Showdown." Immediately after the contest, he was shipped to recruit training and served four years with the United States Marine Corps. In 1994 he performed in the musical Chippy. Hancock released his debut album in 1995, and has continued to tour and record albums since then. He lives in Austin, Texas.
Hank Williams III, who is often compared to Hancock, has recorded some of Hancock's material, including "Thunderstorms and Neon Signs" and "87 Southbound". The two have also recorded a live duet of Hancock's "Juke Joint Jumpin'".
In June 2008, He married Gina Rose Gallina at Safari Sams in Hollywood California while on tour.
In April 2014, he was injured in a motorcycle accident leading to serious injuries, including a collapsed lung and fractured elbow.Читать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Ten Ten Demo Session [1995, альбом]
- Thunderstorms and Neon Signs [1995, альбом]
- That's What Daddy Wants [1997, альбом]
- Wild, Free and Reckless [1999, альбом]
- The South Austin Sessions [2001, макси-сингл]
- A-Town Blues [04.09.2001, альбом]
- Swing Time [2003, альбом]
- Tulsa [2006, альбом]
- Viper of Melody [2009, альбом]
- Ride [25.02.2013, альбом]
- Best Of [26.04.2005, сборник]