Voodoo Glow Skulls is an American ska punk band formed in 1988 in Riverside, California by brothers Frank, Eddie and Jorge Casillas and their longtime friend Jerry O'Neill. Voodoo Glow Skulls first played out at backyard parties and later at Spanky's Café in their hometown of Riverside, where they played shows with the Angry Samoans, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Firehose, Murphy's Law and The Dickies.
Their first recording was in 1989 - a four song demo on a four-track machine which they duplicated onto about sixty cassettes on a home stereo then sold at shows.
In 1990 Voodoo Glow Skulls released their first 7" EP The Old of Tomorrow, a parody title inspired by the straight edge band named Youth of Today, with the help of local band Public Humiliation; and also booked their own DIY US tour.
In 1991 the band added a horn section to their live shows and recordings, due mostly by the influence of two ofЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Rasta Mis Huevos [макси-сингл]
- Who Is, This Is? [1993, альбом]
- Firme [10.10.1995, альбом]
- Baile de los Locos [06.05.1997, альбом]
- The Band Geek Mafia [14.07.1998, альбом]
- Symbolic [29.08.2000, альбом]
- Steady as She Goes [02.07.2002, альбом]
- Adicción, Tradición, Revolución [02.11.2004, альбом]
- Southern California Street Music [18.09.2007, альбом]
- Break the Spell [17.01.2012, альбом]
- Exitos al cabron [17.08.1999, сборник]
- The Potty Training Years [06.06.2000, сборник]