Tuatha de Danann is a Brazilian Celtic metal band from Varginha, Minas Gerais; known for the merryful Celtic dance rhythms, flute melodies, Celtic mythology-inspired lyrics and the original jesting tones such as gnome-choirs, etc. The band is named after the race of supernaturally-gifted people in Irish mythology, the Tuatha Dé Danann, roughly translated to "People of Dana".
Between July and August 2005, Tuatha de Danann did their first tour outside Brazil, performing on France and Germany. In France, the band played shows in Saint Brieuc, Languidic, Brest, Hennebont, Tours, Grenoble, Rheims, while in Germany the band played at the Wacken Open Air festival.
- The Last Pendragon (1996 – 1st Demo – released under the band name Pendragon)
- Faeryage (1998 – 2nd Demo – now under the 'Tuatha de Danann' name)
- Tuatha de Danann (1999 – EP with four new songs plus "Faeryage
Альбомы и синглы:
- Tuatha de Danann [01.01.1999, альбом]
- Tingaralatingadun [13.05.2001, альбом]
- The Delirium Has Just Begun... [2002, альбом]
- Trova di Danú [08.2004, альбом]
- Dawn of the New Sun [06.06.2015, альбом]