Tre Små Kinesere are a pop group based in Trondheim, Norway which, since their beginning in the 1990s, defined their own acoustic style. They recorded nine albums between then and 2004 to comeback in 2010. The band was composed of Ulf Risnes (vocals and guitar), Øystein Hegge (vocals and keyboard), and Baard Slagsvold (vocals and bass).
Tre Små Kinesere was established in 1988 when the band recorded a track for the compilation album Den akustiske gitarliga. After a number of concerts and favorable audience reaction in 1988 and 1989, the band was signed to the CBS/Sony label in June 1989. Their debut album, 365 Fri, was released on January 17, 1990. This album was nominated for Spellemannprisen (Spelleman Awards) in 1991 but did not receive it. In 1991, they released their second album, Luftpalass, which earned them Spellemannprisen in 1992.
In spring 1995 the band received its second SpellemannЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- 365 fri [1990, альбом]
- Luftpalass [1991, альбом]
- Bare på Film [1992, сингл]
- Faren min [1992, сингл]
- Vær sær [1992, альбом]
- Hjertemedisin [23.01.1995, альбом]
- Tro Håp & Kjærlighet [1996, альбом]
- Mot riving [1997, макси-сингл]
- Storeslem [1998, альбом]
- Ultralyd [1998, альбом]
- Gammel sykkel [2003, альбом]
- Kjærlighet på tunga [2010, альбом]
- Det aller beste fra Tre Små Kinesere [24.06.2002, сборник]