Thierry Hazard (born June 7, 1962), whose real name is Thierry Gesteau, is a French singer.
Hazard was born in Compiègne, France, and grew up in Sèvres.During the 1980s, he became the singer of the band GPS, an acronym of Garage Psychiatric Suburban (the group's guitarist, Tom "Backerfix" Darnal, became Mano Negra's keyboardist). Hazard released his first solo single "Poupée psychédélique" in 1988 but it passed unnoticed. Two years after, he released "Le Jerk" which became a huge hit in summer 1990 (#2 in France). His first solo album Pop music was released in 1990 and had a great success thanks to the two titles mentioned above ("Poupée psychédélique" was re-released at the end of 1990, reaching #2 in France), but also with other songs which were much aired on radio such as "Les Brouillards de Londres", "Un Jour c'est oui, un Jour c'est non" and "Les Temps sont durs". A cover of Michel PolnareffЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Poupée psychédélique [1988, сингл]
- Le Jerk ! [1989, сингл]
- Pop Music [11.1990, альбом]
- Les Brouillards de Londres [1991, сингл]
- Les temps sont durs [1991, сингл]
- Un jour c'est oui, un jour c'est non [1991, сингл]
- Julie est trop prude [1993, сингл]
- Où sont passés les beatniks ? [1993, альбом]
- Le Jerk [2000, сборник]