The Weepies are an American indie pop-folk duo of married singer-songwriters Deb Talan and Steve Tannen. Their music has been described as "subtly intoxicating folk-pop".
In 2001, Talan and Tannen were individually active as singer-songwriters but mutual fans of each other's music; Tannen played Talan's album "constantly", even singing along in harmony, while Talan in turn was captivated by and had "formed a kind of a relationship" with Tannen's music. After eventually meeting at one of Tannen's shows at Club Passim in Cambridge, Massachusetts, they quickly discovered a deep musical bond and began playing music together. According to Talan, the band's name
Читать далее в Википедии...
...came about from a few different sources, but one was, you know, those sort of old movies that were called weepies, where you could
Альбомы и синглы:
- Happiness [08.06.2004, альбом]
- Say I Am You [07.03.2006, альбом]
- Hideaway [22.04.2008, альбом]
- Be My Thrill [06.07.2010, сингл]
- Be My Thrill [31.08.2010, альбом]
- Sirens [28.04.2015, альбом]
- 2004-07-25: Dizzy's, San Diego, CA, USA
- 2004-09-18: Butternut Ridge, North Olmsted, OH, USA
- Live Session (iTunes Exclusive) [15.08.2006]