The Nightwatchman is the alter-ego and solo act of American musician Tom Morello (Rage Against the Machine, Street Sweeper Social Club and former Audioslave). Morello began performing as the Nightwatchman in 2003 as an outlet for his political views while he was playing apolitical music with Audioslave.
Morello created the identity of The Nightwatchman, inspired by Bruce Springsteen's The Ghost of Tom Joad album, when a desire to return to political activism in his music struck him in 2003, after over a year of playing non-activist rock in Audioslave. Morello describes The Nightwatchman as "the black Robin Hood of 21st century music" and "a reaction against illicit wars, a reaction against first strikes, torture, secret prisons, spying illegally on American citizens. It's a reaction against war crimes, and it's a reaction against a few corporations that grow richЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- The Road I Must Travel [сингл]
- One Man Revolution [24.04.2007, альбом]
- The Fabled City [30.09.2008, альбом]
- Union Town [17.05.2011, макси-сингл]
- World Wide Rebel Songs [29.08.2011, альбом]
- Live at Lime: A Benefit for Amnesty International [10.12.2009]
- Live@Google [08.12.2011]