The Felice Brothers are a folk rock/country rock band from New York founded in 2006.
The Felice Brothers got their start as a band playing in the New York City subway. They stayed in a little apartment in Brooklyn and would play in the subway stations at 42nd Street and Union Square and in Greenwich Village. The three brothers originally hail from Palenville, New York in the Catskill Mountains.
Now they tour the country, traveling in their "Short Bus". Their 2006 self-released debut album was Through These Reins and Gone followed by Tonight At the Arizona released in 2007. Through These Reins and Gone made it onto Radio Woodstock WDST's top 25 albums of 2006. About their album Adventures of the Felice Brothers Vol. 1 James Felice said, "We put one record out on an English label, and we've released all the other stuff ourselves" (on their label 'New York Pro'). The Felice BrothersЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Iantown [2006, альбом]
- Through These Reins and Gone [17.11.2006, альбом]
- Adventures of The Felice Brothers Vol. I [2007, альбом]
- Tonight at the Arizona [11.06.2007, альбом]
- The Felice Brothers [04.03.2008, альбом]
- Yonder Is the Clock [13.04.2009, альбом]
- Mix Tape [30.03.2010, альбом]
- Celebration, Florida [23.05.2011, альбом]
- Favorite Waitress [09.06.2014, альбом]
- Daytrotter Session [25.08.2008]