The Boy Least Likely To is an English indie pop duo, composed of composer/multi-instrumentalist Pete Hobbs and lyricist/singer Jof Owen.
Owen and Hobbs both grew up in the village of Wendover in Buckinghamshire. After meeting at school, Owen and Hobbs began writing and recording songs as The Boy Least Likely To in the summer of 2002. Creating their own independent record label, Too Young to Die, the band's first release was the 7" single "Paper Cuts" in 2003. They released three singles and completed the recording of their debut album before playing any live shows. The debut album, The Best Party Ever, which compiled the band's first three singles and added five new tracks, was released in the UK in February 2005, and in the United States in late Spring 2006.
The Best Party Ever was included in the Pitchfork top 50 albums of 2005 and was number 8 in the Rough Trade Shop top 100 albums of the same yearЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Be Gentle With Me [сингл]
- The Best Party Ever [14.02.2005, альбом]
- Papercuts [25.09.2005, сингл]
- Little Donkey [25.12.2005, сингл]
- Be Gentle With Me [24.04.2006, сингл]
- Hugging My Grudge [04.09.2006, сингл]
- Every Goliath Has Its David [09.03.2009, сингл]
- The Law of the Playground [09.03.2009, альбом]
- A Fairytale Ending [10.05.2010, макси-сингл]
- Christmas Special [29.11.2010, альбом]
- The Great Perhaps [21.04.2013, альбом]
- NapsterLive Session 
- The Best B-Sides Ever [09.03.2009, сборник]