Still Remains is a metalcore band from Grand Rapids, Michigan. They formed out of previous local bands Shades of Amber and Unition. They released two studio albums, Of Love and Lunacy and The Serpent, both to positive reviews, and had minor UK chart success with the single "Dancing with the Enemy". They disbanded in mid-2008, but reunited for one final show in March 2011. In May the band announced that the reunion would be permanent.
In October 2003, Still Remains recorded their EP Dying with a Smile. These are songs that the band had been playing since the fall of 2001. From the beginning, Still Remains were playing at local venues (such as Grand Rapids' Skelletones) to build a name for themselves. A year later, another EP was released, titled If Love Was Born to Die. Still Remains were never a part of the Benchmark Records' roster, however the now defunct label funded the EP.
ShortlyЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Dying With a Smile [31.07.2003, макси-сингл]
- If Love Was Born to Die [10.08.2004, макси-сингл]
- Recovery [2005, сингл]
- Of Love and Lunacy [03.05.2005, альбом]
- 2 Track Album Sampler [2006, сингл]
- Dancing With the Enemy [2007, сингл]
- Stay Captive [2007, сингл]
- The Serpent [07.08.2007, альбом]
- Ceasing to Breathe [17.12.2013, альбом]