Stefano Langone (born February 27, 1989), known as Stefano in his recording career, is an American singer from Kent, Washington. Langone placed seventh on the tenth season of American Idol.
Langone was born on February 27, 1989 in Bellevue, Washington to Carrie and Ernie Langone. He was born to an Italian father and a Mexican mother. His father works as a career advisor at The Art Institute of Seattle and is also a singer and musician. Langone has been singing and playing the piano since childhood. He attended Emerald Park Elementary School, Meridian Junior High, and Kentwood High School, as well as Bellevue College, where he was given a full ride scholarship. He performed with Bellevue College's 'Celebration!' vocal jazz ensemble while he was a student there.
On May 28, 2009, he was involved in a near-fatal accident after being hit by a drunk driver. The accident resulted in two brokenЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Lately (American Idol Performance) [10.03.2011, сингл]
- If You Don't Know Me By Now (American Idol Performance) [16.03.2011, сингл]
- Hello (American Idol Performance) [24.03.2011, сингл]
- Tiny Dancer (American Idol Performance) [31.03.2011, сингл]
- Ando en mi rol [24.04.2012, сингл]
- Yes to Love [13.02.2013, сингл]
|Yes To Love||