Something Corporate (also known as SoCo) was an American rock band from Orange County, California, formed in 1998. Their last line-up included vocalist and pianist Andrew McMahon, guitarist Josh Partington, bassist Kevin Page and drummer Brian Ireland.
Following their formation, Something Corporate recorded demos that were eventually released as an independent, minor studio album entitled Ready... Break. Soon after, they were signed to MCA Records but were released under the Drive-Thru Records banner for their debut EP Audioboxer. Their first single, "If You C Jordan", was their most successful, peaking at number 29 on the Alternative Songs chart. Their first album released through the major label was Leaving Through the Window (2002) which premiered at Number 1/Hot Shot Debut on the Billboard Top Heatseekers chart on June 8, 2002 and eventually peaked at number 101 on the Billboard 200.
Something Corporate went on hiatusЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Ready... Break [09.2000, альбом]
- Galaxy Sessions [2001, макси-сингл]
- Audioboxer [02.10.2001, макси-сингл]
- If You C Jordan [2002, сингл]
- Leaving Through the Window [21.05.2002, альбом]
- Punk Rock Princess [22.04.2003, сингл]
- Songs for Silent Movies [27.05.2003, макси-сингл]
- North [21.10.2003, альбом]
- Down the Alley [2004, макси-сингл]
- 2004-04-25: Lantz Arena, Charleston, IL, USA
- Fillmore Theater - November 5, 2003 [09.03.2004]
- Live at the Ventura Theater [09.11.2004]
- 2005-04-10 - Valparaiso, IN - University Gym [10.04.2005]
- Played in Space: The Best of Something Corporate [27.04.2010, сборник]