Slim Cessna's Auto Club is an American country music band, originally formed in 1992 in Denver, Colorado. The constant in the band has been Slim Cessna, formerly a member of The Denver Gentlemen along with David Eugene Edwards and Jeffery-Paul of 16 Horsepower. Jay Munly (often credited as "Munly Munly") is also a key member of the current lineup of the band. In addition to contributing songwriting, vocals, guitar, and banjo, he also serves as a sidekick to Cessna on stage.
Their music includes elements of country blues, Southern gospel, gothabilly and other forms loosely grouped as Americana or alternative country. The Auto Club is sometimes labeled "country Gothic" due to the juxtaposition of apocalyptic religious imagery with stories of alcohol, violence, and relationships gone awry.
The other current members are Lord Dwight Pentacost, Rebecca Vera, and Peeler (Todd Moore). Former members of note are John Rumley (who also crafted many of the stringed instrumentsЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Always Say Please and Thank You [2000, альбом]
- Slim Cessna's Auto Club [2001, альбом]
- The Blovdy Tenent Trvth Peace [2004, альбом]
- Crossbreeding Begins At Home [14.08.2007, макси-сингл]
- Cipher [25.03.2008, альбом]
- Buried Behind the Barn [2010, макси-сингл]
- Unentitled [2011, альбом]
- American Country Music Changed Her Life 
- Jesus Let Me Down