Sing-Sing were an English indie pop/dream pop band formed in 1997 in London, comprising vocalist Lisa O'Neill (who had previously worked with Locust, Mad Professor, and Kid Loco) and guitarist/vocalist Emma Anderson (formerly of Lush). They worked with a variety of musicians to create a sound which nodded to 1960s girl groups, electronica and folk. They disbanded in 2007.
Lisa O'Neill and Emma Anderson met via a mutual friend in mid-1997, and in early 1998 record their first demo as Sing-Sing, with Justin Welch of Elastica on drums. A second demo prompted Simon Raymonde and Robin Guthrie to release "Feels Like Summer" as a single on their Bella Union label in October 1998.
After having a track on a split single in 1999, they started their own label, Aerial, through which they released their next two singles, "I'll Be" and a re-recorded "Feels Like Summer", in 2000. They signed with Alan McGee's Poptones label forЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Feels Like Summer [05.10.1998, макси-сингл]
- I Can See You / Your Back Again [25.01.1999, сингл]
- Feels Like Summer [2000, сингл]
- I’ll Be [22.05.2000, сингл]
- I'll Be [2002, макси-сингл]
- The Joy of Sing-Sing [2002, альбом]
- Madame Sing-Sing [19.01.2004, макси-сингл]
- Sing-Sing and I [2005, альбом]
|Halal A Majra||