Sear Bliss is a black metal band from Szombathely, Hungary, formed in 1993 by bassist, vocalist and now also keyboardist András Nagy. Apart from the usual heavy metal instruments they adopted synthesizer and wind instruments (like trumpet and trombone sometimes flute) in their songs. The Netherlands' leading metal magazine, Aardschok awarded Sear Bliss debut album Phantoms the title of "CD Of The Month". It was the first (and only) time in the magazine's history that the award went to a black metal album.
Sear Bliss has earned a reputation in the European metal underground with their unique black metal albums released by independent record labels like Mascot Records, Red Stream and recently Candlelight Records. Sear Bliss shared the stage with bands Marduk, Tsatthoggua, Mortiis, Tormentor, Skyforger, Immolation and Malevolent Creation.
After four months of studio work, the longest session ever in their career, the latest Sear Bliss album was released on SeptemberЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Phantoms [1996, альбом]
- The Haunting [1998, альбом]
- Grand Destiny [2001, альбом]
- Souldive [2002, макси-сингл]
- Forsaken Symphony [19.10.2002, альбом]
- Glory and Perdition [13.09.2003, альбом]
- The Arcane Odyssey [24.09.2007, альбом]
- Eternal Recurrence [23.01.2012, альбом]
- The Pagan Winter [1997, сборник]
|Two Worlds Collide||