Scott Matthews, is a singer/songwriter from Wolverhampton, England.
His first album Passing Stranger was released on 13 March 2006 on San Remo Records before being re-released on Island Records later in the year. Janice Long was the first of the BBC DJs to play his music. Soon, tracks from Passing Stranger were also being played by Mark Radcliffe and Bob Harris on BBC Radio 2. In April, Scott played sessions on BBC Radio 2 & BBC 6 Music.
Matthews' first single "Elusive" was released in September. The single received much airplay from BBC Radio DJs Jo Whiley, Dermot O'Leary, and Zane Lowe. Between 7–10 August, Lowe played "Elusive" once each night as his chosen Single of the Week. Matthews also visited the station to perform "Elusive" and other songs from the album in May and August 2006. In May 2007, he won the Ivor Novello Award for "Best Song Musically and Lyrically" for "Elusive".
Matthews notes amongst his influences a number of artistsЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Passing Stranger [13.03.2006, альбом]
- Elusive [02.10.2006, сингл]
- Dream Song [04.12.2006, сингл]
- Passing Stranger [12.03.2007, сингл]
- Elsewhere [21.05.2009, альбом]
- What the Night Delivers [05.09.2011, альбом]
- Home Part 1 [01.03.2014, альбом]
- Crazy Ivan [2015, альбом]
- iTunes Festival: London 2007 [20.08.2007]
- Live in London [05.09.2011]
|Earth To Calm||
|Eyes Wider Than Before||
|The Boy With The Thorn In His Side||
|The Fool's Fooling Himself||
|The Wonder Of Falling In Love||
|Wasp And The Jar||