Saviour Machine is an American Christian metal band that formed in 1989. They have released five studio albums and two live albums on Frontline and subsequently on MCM Music, distributed through Massacre Records. Saviour Machine's music and lyrics deal with war, death, and personal introspection as it relates to prophecy and divine revelation.
The band was formed by brothers Jeff and Eric Clayton in the summer of 1989. By the time of its first tour in 1993, the band was Eric Clayton - vocals, Jeff Clayton - guitars, Dean Forsyth - bass, Jayson Heart - drums, and Nathan Van Hala - keyboards. The band took its name from a song on the David Bowie album The Man Who Sold the World. Saviour Machine recorded and released their first demos in 1990. A theatrical stage show featuring pyrotechnics, images projectedЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Saviour Machine: The Demo [08.1990, альбом]
- Saviour Machine I [08.1993, альбом]
- Saviour Machine II [11.1994, альбом]
- Legend, Part I [31.01.1997, альбом]
- Legend, Part II [15.04.1998, альбом]
- Behold a Pale Horse [05.1998, сингл]
- Legend, Part III:I [09.2001, альбом]
- Live in Deutschland 2002
- Live in Deutschland [06.1995]
- Synopsis [сборник]
- Rarities / Revelations [14.01.2006, прочее]
- Legand, Part III:I [11.09.2007, ремикс]