Anthony Ryan Leslie (born September 25, 1978), professionally known as Ryan Leslie, is an American recording artist and record producer from Washington, D.C.. Leslie has produced singles for a number of prominent artists in a variety of genres, ranging from R&B and hip hop to pop and gospel. From 2005–2006, he had his most commercial success to date with NextSelection/Bad Boy singer Cassie, when they released her debut single, "Me & U". Leslie's 2008 self-titled debut album, includes the singles "Diamond Girl", "Addiction" and "How It Was Supposed to Be".
Leslie, who is a singer, songwriter, rapper and entrepreneur, as well as a Harvard University graduate, is also the founder and CEO of SuperPhone and NextSelection Lifestyle Group. In 2011, he was nominated for a Grammy.
His parents are Salvation Army officers, who frequently relocate for work. Ryan's family are avid practicing Christians. RyanЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Just Right [2005, альбом]
- Diamond Girl [2008, сингл]
- Addiction [08.07.2008, сингл]
- Ryan Leslie [10.02.2009, альбом]
- Transition [03.11.2009, альбом]
- Christian Dior Denim Flow [01.10.2010, сингл]
- Les is More [22.10.2012, альбом]
- MZRT [04.07.2015, альбом]
- Black Mozart [2013, сборник]