Richard Séguin (born March 27, 1952 in Pointe-aux-Trembles, Québec) is a Quebecker songwriter, musician and singer.
His music career began in the 1970s with the duo Les Séguin, with his twin sister Marie-Claire. The duo achieved considerable popular success in Québec. Their folk reprise of Felix Leclerc's Le train du nord enjoyed huge radio play and record sales, along with other titles. Richard Séguin has led a solo career since 1979, frequently collaborating with his sister Marie Claire on many of her own solo albums.
Séguin has received several prizes, including Felix Awards from the Québec music industry association ADISQ. Some of his albums were certified platinum (sales of over 100 000 copies).
Séguin's songwriting features a delicately intertwined tapestry of blues, folk and rock music influences, feeding from the works of many musicians from Québec and abroad, a reflection of the artist's wide-open range of inspiration. Séguin's lyrics aboundЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Deux cents nuits à l'heure [1978, альбом]
- Richard Séguin [1979, альбом]
- Trace et contraste [1980, альбом]
- Double Vie [1985, альбом]
- Journée d'Amérique [1988, альбом]
- Aux portes du matin [1991, альбом]
- Vagabondage [1993, альбом]
- D'instinct [1995, альбом]
- Microclimat [17.10.2000, альбом]
- Solo [2003, альбом]
- Lettres ouvertes [03.10.2006, альбом]
- Open Spaces [12.2006, альбом]
- Appalaches [15.03.2011, альбом]
- Aux portes du matin [1992, сборник]
|Aux Portes Du Matin||