Reggie and the Full Effect is a Kansas City rock band, the solo project for The Get Up Kids keyboardist James Dewees.
In the mid 1990s when he was still playing with Coalesce, Dewees recorded four songs on a cassette tape as a joke, and would hand them out at concerts. After giving one to Matt Pryor, he urged Dewees to contact Ed Rose to record the material. With Pryor's help, he recorded and released Reggie and the Full Effect's first album Greatest Hits 1984-1987 in 1998 on Second Nature Recordings.
In April 2000, Reggie released his second full-length, Promotional Copy on Vagrant Records. The album caused much confusion in stores because of the album art, which isЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Greatest Hits '84-'87 [1999, альбом]
- Promotional Copy [25.04.2000, альбом]
- Under the Tray [18.02.2003, альбом]
- Songs Not to Get Married To [29.03.2005, альбом]
- Last Stop: Crappy Town [17.06.2008, альбом]
- No Country for Old Musicians [19.11.2013, альбом]
- Live Acoustic With The Get Up Kids [21.10.1999]
- Reggie and the Full Effect Live Acoustic