Red Warszawa is a heavy metal band from Copenhagen, Denmark. The band was formed in 1986 by "Lækre" Jens Mondrup and "Heavy" Henning Nymand.
The band is one of many successful metal bands singing their lyrics in the Danish language. Red Warszawa's lyrics mainly concern taboo themes such as alcoholism, child abuse, prostitution, drug abuse and the like, presented in a blackly humorous and satirical fashion. The band's lyrics and image present the group as low-class, uneducated, crass, alcoholic and proud of it. The main recurring theme of the band's lyrics is low-class Danish social misery and its connected vices such as racism, alcoholism, domestic violence, drug abuse and lacking education.
The band also had a cameo in the Danish movie In China They Eat Dogs, as a heavy metal-band inadvertently getting executed.
In 1986 "Lækre" Jens Mondrup and "Heavy" Henning Nymand's teacher played a song made by a PolishЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Hævi mætal og hass [1996, альбом]
- Julemandens selvmordsbrev [1997, сингл]
- Skal vi lege doktor? [1998, альбом]
- Tysk hudindustri [2001, альбом]
- Omvendt blå kors [2002, альбом]
- Return of the glidefedt [2004, альбом]
- De 4 Årstider i Nordvest [2010, альбом]
- Live aus Kaiser Bierwurst Halle 
- Helt Op I Bageren (Side A) [прочее]
- Helt Op I Bageren (Side B) [прочее]
- Norsk Black Metal (Side A) [прочее]
- Norsk Black Metal (Side B) [прочее]
- Skyd Sven (Dyb Debil demo Side 1) [прочее]
- Skyd Sven (Live at Lundebjerg, Side 2) [прочее]
- My Poland Collection [09.11.2008, сборник]