Reckless Kelly is an Austin, Texas based Americana/Texas Country band. The band was formed in Idaho, but moved to Austin in January 1997. Their name was inspired by Australian bushranger Ned Kelly.
Led by brothers Willy (vocals/guitar) and Cody Braun (vocals/fiddle/mandolin/harmonica), alternative country-rock outfit Reckless Kelly formed in Bend, Oregon, before relocating to Austin, Texas, in October, 1996. The Brauns had previously toured with their father in Muzzie Braun & the Boys, a Western swing band, and were joined in their own group by lead guitarist Casey Pollock, bassist Chris Schelske, and drummer Jay Nazz.
The band played locally on historic Sixth Street in Austin. They turned a small bar & restaurant called Lucy's Retired Surfers Bar, into a noted music venue. From November 1996 through May 1998, they packed the place out with their infamous Monday night show. During this period other musicЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Millican [07.07.1998, альбом]
- The Day [31.10.2000, альбом]
- Under the Table & Above the Sun [13.05.2003, альбом]
- Wicked Twisted Road [08.02.2005, альбом]
- Bulletproof [24.06.2008, альбом]
- Somewhere in Time [09.02.2010, альбом]
- Good Luck & True Love [13.09.2011, альбом]
- Pennsylvania Avenue [25.09.2012, сингл]
- Long Night Moon [03.09.2013, альбом]
- Live at Stubb's [06.06.2000]
- Reckless Kelly Was Here [08.08.2006]
- Americana Master Series : Best of the Sugar Hill Years [10.07.2007, сборник]