Raymond H. "Ray" Boltz (born in June 1953) is a singer and songwriter who first came to wide notice in contemporary Christian music. Many of his songs tell stories of faith and inspiration.
Raised by his parents William and Ruth Boltz, Boltz is the middle child of his parents' three children. A fourth child died shortly after birth. Ray was married to Carol Boltz for 33 years (1975-2008), and they have four children.
Boltz was virtually unknown when he wrote "Thank You", which won the Song of the Year prize at the 1990 GMA Dove Awards. His song "I Pledge Allegiance to the Lamb" also won a Dove Award for Inspirational Recorded Song of the Year at the 25th GMA Dove Awards in 1994. After the release of Songs from the Potter's Field in 2002, and his last tour in 2004, Boltz retired from the music industry. He separated from his wife in 2005 before moving to Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with their divorce being finalized in early 2008.
On FridayЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- A Christmas Album [альбом]
- Allegiance [альбом]
- Another Child To Hold [альбом]
- Moments for the Heart [альбом]
- No Greater Sacrifice [альбом]
- Songs From the Potter's Field [альбом]
- The Altar [альбом]
- Watch the Lamb [1986, альбом]
- Thank You [1988, альбом]
- Seasons Change [1992, альбом]
- Honor and Glory [27.10.1998, альбом]
- The Classics [2000, альбом]
- The Concert of a Lifetime 
- Moments for the Heart Volume 2 [сборник]
|Always be a child (feat. Steve Millikan)||
|At The Foot Of The Cross||
|Break The Yoke||
|I Pledge Allegiance To The Lamb||
|I've Come to Serve||
|The Anchor Holds||
|Watch The Lamb||
|What Was i Supposed to be||