Enrique González Morales, better known as Quique González, is a Spanish singer/songwriter known throughout the continent for his approachable and natural writing style. González was born in Madrid in 1973.
Following less-than-successful exploits in Mallorca and London, he returned to Madrid in order to pursue his love of music. González began performing locally and collaborating with artists like Enrique Urquijo. González's song "Äunque Tú No Lo Sepas" appeared on one of Urquijo's records, leading to the pair performing the song live on television in 1998. The appearance offered González his first national exposure. A two-song demo entitled Cantautores: La Nueva Generación quickly followed. Frustrated in talks with Polygram, González decided to release his full-length debut independently, though it floundered without major-label support. The album's quality, however, secured a contract with Polygram, who released GonzálezЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Personal [1998, альбом]
- Salitre 48 [2001, альбом]
- Pájaros mojados [21.10.2002, альбом]
- Kamikazes enamorados [2003, альбом]
- La noche americana [2005, альбом]
- Ajuste de cuentas [2006, альбом]
- Avería y redención #7 [2007, альбом]
- Daiquiri Blues [27.10.2009, альбом]
- Delantera mítica [19.02.2013, альбом]
- Salitre - En Directo Gira Carta Blanca 2015 [20.11.2015]