Quartetto Cetra [kwarˈtetto ˈtʃeːtra] (Italian for "Cithara Quartet") is an Italian vocal quartet established during the 1940s.
The group originated from the previous Quartetto Ritmo following the replacement of one singer. Felice Chiusano filled the vacancy left by Enrico Gentile and joined Tata Giacobetti, Virgilio Savona and Enrico De Angelis in the quartet's line-up. Quartetto Cetra debuted in a radio review titled Riepilogando in 1941.
In October 1947, Enrico De Angelis left the group to join the Army. He was replaced by the singer Lucia Mannucci, the wife of Virgilio Savona. That was Cetra's final formation, which lasted for the rest of their four-decade career. The first song they performed together was Dove siete stata nella notte del 3 giugno? ("Where were you on the night of 3 June?").
In 1948, Quartetto Cetra did the dubbing of the choruses for the ItalianЧитать далее в Википедии...
- I grandi successi originali [сборник]
- Made in Italy [сборник]
- Nella vecchia fattoria" e altri successi [сборник]
- Le più belle canzoni del Quartetto Cetra [27.02.2007, сборник]
- The Italian Song: The Best of Quartetto Cetra [01.10.2008, сборник]
- Un album per te [06.10.2009, сборник]
- The Collection [20.03.2010, сборник]
- Aveva un bavero [18.05.2010, сборник]
- Vecchia America [05.10.2010, сборник]
- Nella vecchia fattoria [2011, сборник]
- Un bacio a mezzanotte [18.03.2011, сборник]
- Il meglio del Quartetto Cetra [20.11.2011, сборник]