Poisonblack was a Finnish heavy/gothic metal band led by singer/guitarist Ville Laihiala.
In 2003, their first album, Escapexstacy, was on the Finnish national charts for 3 weeks, peaking at No. 21. They opened for Iron Maiden at the Hartwall Areena in Helsinki on December 21, 2003 for the Dance of Death World Tour.
Singer Juha-Pekka Leppäluoto left in the autumn of 2003 to concentrate on his work with Charon. Ville Laihiala, the band's principal songwriter, assumed vocal duties and has since led Poisonblack out of the gothic genre of their first album and in a musical direction that closely mirrors that of his former band Sentenced.
In 2006, they toured Europe with Lacuna Coil and their second album, Lust Stained Despair reached No. 2 in Finland for 1 week.
In 2008 they released "A Dead Heavy Day" which hit the Finnish Album Chart in position 6. After this success they toured Europe with DarkЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Escapexstacy [17.02.2003, альбом]
- Rush [2006, сингл]
- Lust Stained Despair [25.08.2006, альбом]
- Bear the Cross [13.08.2008, сингл]
- A Dead Heavy Day [20.08.2008, альбом]
- Of Rust and Bones [17.03.2010, альбом]
- Mercury Falling [07.03.2011, сингл]
- Drive [25.04.2011, альбом]
- Home Is Where the Sty Is [09.08.2013, сингл]
- Lyijy [13.09.2013, альбом]