Paul Joseph Brady (born 19 May 1947) is an Irish singer-songwriter, whose work straddles folk and pop. He was interested in a wide variety of music from an early age. He initially collaborated with several major bands, prior to launching a successful solo career.
Initially popular for playing traditional Irish music in a duo with Andy Irvine and later with Tommy Peoples and Matt Molloy, he later turned to a more rock-inspired electric style with poignant political lyrics. Some of his most popular songs are: "Crazy Dreams", "Nothing but the Same Old Story", "The Island", "Night Hunting", "Steel Claw", and "Paradise is Here".
Brady was born in the small town of Strabane in County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, on the border with County Donegal, Republic of Ireland. His father Seán Brady was a music teacher teaching the flute. Brady was educated at Sion Mills Primary School, St. Columb's College, Derry andЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Andy Irvine Paul Brady [альбом]
- Hard Station [альбом]
- Spirits Colliding [альбом]
- The High Part of the Road [1976, альбом]
- Matt Molloy, Paul Brady, Tommy Peoples [1978, альбом]
- Welcome Here Kind Stranger [1978, альбом]
- Full Moon [1984, альбом]
- Back to the Centre [1986, альбом]
- True for You [1986, альбом]
- Primitive Dance [1987, альбом]
- Trick or Treat [1991, альбом]
- Songs & Crazy Dreams [18.06.1992, альбом]
- Oh What a World [13.02.2001, альбом]
- The Paul Brady Songbook [2003, альбом]
- Say What You Feel [07.03.2005, альбом]
- Hooba Dooba [24.05.2011, альбом]
- The (Missing) Liberty Tapes [06.2001]
- 1982-07-xx: Dave Fanning Show, RTE, Dublin, Ireland [прочее]
- It's A Hard Road To Travel [21.03.1995, сборник]
- Nobody Knows: The Best of Paul Brady [1999, сборник]