Patrick Park (born 1 January 1977) is an American singer-songwriter and guitarist.
Park grew up in Morrison, Colorado as the eldest of two sons. He was exposed to the arts at an early age: his mother was a published poet, and his father was a doctor who enjoyed playing folk and blues records and the guitar at home. Park himself began to write songs in his early teens and played in bands starting in middle school.
He moved to New York City to try and start a music career, but left after less than eight months for Los Angeles, working numerous odd jobs that ranged from clothing store retail clerk to karate teacher to support himself.
In 2000, Park completed his first demo collection, now known as The Basement Tapes. He recorded the songs in the back of a store owned by a friend's girlfriend since he did not have enough money to use a studioЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Under the Unminding Skies [макси-сингл]
- Loneliness Knows My Name [15.07.2003, альбом]
- Stickbirdsongs [2007, макси-сингл]
- Everyone's in Everyone [21.08.2007, альбом]
- Come What Will [2010, альбом]
- We Fall out of Touch [15.10.2013, макси-сингл]
- Love Like Swords [22.04.2014, альбом]
- Daytrotter Session [11.07.2008]