Pamela Yvonne "Pam" Tillis (born July 24, 1957) is an American country music singer-songwriter and actress. She is the daughter of country music singer Mel Tillis and Doris Tillis.
Originally a demo singer in Nashville, Tennessee, Tillis was signed to Warner Bros. Records in 1981, for which she released nine singles and one album, Above and Beyond the Doll of Cutey. By 1991, she had signed to Arista Nashville, entering Top 40 on Hot Country Songs for the first time with "Don't Tell Me What to Do", the first of five singles from her album Put Yourself in My Place. Tillis recorded five more albums for Arista Nashville between then and 2001, plus a greatest hits album and 22 more singles. Her only number 1 hit on the country charts was 1995's "Mi Vida Loca (My Crazy Life)", although 12 other singles made Top 10 on that chart. After exiting Arista, Tillis released It's All Relative: Tillis Sings Tillis for Lucky Dog Records in 2002, plus RhineStonedЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- I Said a Prayer [сингл]
- Put Yourself in My Place [1991, альбом]
- Homeward Looking Angel [1992, альбом]
- Sweetheart's Dance [26.04.1994, альбом]
- All of This Love [07.11.1995, альбом]
- Every Time [1998, альбом]
- Thunder & Roses [2001, альбом]
- It's All Relative (Tillis Sings Tillis) [2002, альбом]
- Just in Time for Christmas [2005, альбом]
- Rhinestoned [17.04.2007, альбом]
- All of These Hits [сборник]
- Collection [1994, сборник]
- Greatest Hits [1997, сборник]