Page France was an American indie folk-pop music band that played melodic and emotional music. Their last record deal was with Suicide Squeeze Records, before the disbandment in 2008, because of band leader Michael Nau wanting to focus his full attention on Cotton Jones.
The band was started as a solo project in 2004 by Michael Nau, but quickly evolved into a full-time project with a somewhat revolving lineup of friends and collaborators. The band self-released their debut album, Come, I'm A Lion, which was then picked up by Fall Records. Their second album, Hello, Dear Wind, was also released by Fall Records, then later re-released by Suicide Squeeze.
The band released a double-EP on Fall Records in 2006, entitled Pear and Sister Pinecone. Immediately thereafter, the EP was abandoned and declared a "limited release" of 1,000 copies.
A tour EP entitled Tomato Morning was sold on the band's tours in 2006.
Page France's lastЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Come, I'm a Lion! [21.12.2004, альбом]
- Hello, Dear Wind [18.10.2005, альбом]
- Pear / Sister Pinecone [18.04.2006, макси-сингл]
- Tomato Morning Tour EP [11.2006, макси-сингл]
- Page France and the Family Telephone [08.05.2007, альбом]
- ...and the Bonus Telephone [10.07.2007, макси-сингл]
- Daytrotter Session [01.10.2006]