Ozma is an American rock band from Pasadena, California. The band's sound is a mix of nostalgic new wave–influenced power pop and contrapuntal Casiotone-driven melodies sustained by heavy guitar riffs. Since their formation in September 1995, Ozma has released five studio albums and toured the U.S., Japan, and Canada more than thirty times, including extensive touring with stylistically similar groups including Weezer, Nada Surf, Rilo Kiley, Superdrag, The Rentals, and Rooney.
Ozma was formed in 1995 by Ryen Slegr (vocals/guitar), Jose Galvez (guitar/vocals), Patrick Edwards (drums) and Daniel Brummel (vocals/bass), when Brummel was introduced to the others by Galvez, whom he had met on the internet while looking for a band to join. In 1996, the still-unnamed band were joined by Katherine Kieckhefer on keyboards, before deciding on theЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Songs of Inaudible Trucks and Cars [альбом]
- Rock and Roll Part Three [21.08.2001, альбом]
- Spending Time on the Borderline [25.06.2002, альбом]
- The Doubble Donkey Disc [25.06.2002, альбом]
- Pasadena [15.05.2007, альбом]
- Boomtown [11.02.2014, альбом]