Oxymoron is a German punk rock band formed in 1992. The band was founded by Swen Sucker (vocals) and his cousin Björn (drums), along with two friends, Martin (guitar) and Filzlaus (bass).
Originating from Germany, their first real public performance was at an annual punk rock festival in their hometown, along with other local bands. After the show, they were offered several slots as support acts for more established bands all over the world.
In May 1994, they released their debut EP, Beware, Poisonous! on their own Oxyfactory Records label. The EP was soon reissued by Helen of Oi! Records in October of that year, which led to a full-length album deal. While recording Fuck The Nineties—Here’s Our Noize, bassist Filzlaus left the band, and was eventually replaced by a friend, Arne. Helen of Oi! Records originally released the album on vinyl in May 1995, and re-released it on CD in the United States in FebruaryЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Noize Overdose [альбом]
- Savage Output [макси-сингл]
- Beware, Poisonous ! [1993, макси-сингл]
- Crisis Identity [1995, макси-сингл]
- Fuck the Nineties... Here's Our Noize! [1995, альбом]
- Mohican Melodies [1995, макси-сингл]
- The Pack Is Back [1997, альбом]
- German Lager vs. Irish Stout [1998, макси-сингл]
- Westworld [1999, макси-сингл]
- Feed the Breed [2001, альбом]
- Best Before 2000: The Singles [2000, сборник]