Off with Their Heads is an American punk rock band formed in 2002 from Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States. Since their formation, they have often featured a rotating line-up of tour players, due to their members' other commitments and Off With Their Head's own full-time touring schedule. Singer/guitarist Ryan Young has noted that having different musicians helps keep the band fresh.
According to the No Idea website, the band had planned to release The '69 Sound, a second singles collection of more recent split 7" material. However, this has since been refuted by No Idea, who commented saying "This thing will never happen."
On September 10, 2008, Off With Their Heads self-released a music video for "Fuck This, I'm Out"
In late 2009, the band was chosen as one of Beyond Race Magazine's "50 Emerging Artists," resulting in a spot in the publication's No. 11 issue (with Bodega Girls and J. Cole on the cover), as well as an exclusive Q&A forЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Hospitals [13.06.2006, альбом]
- Off With Their Heads / Four Letter Word Split [10.2007, макси-сингл]
- Off With Their Heads / The Measure (SA) Split [10.2007, макси-сингл]
- Off With Their Heads / Dear Landlord [30.10.2007, макси-сингл]
- From the Bottom [22.07.2008, альбом]
- Under the Influence Volume 7 [2009, макси-сингл]
- “In Desolation” [01.06.2010, альбом]
- I Will Follow [10.08.2010, макси-сингл]
- RBG DTM OWTH [20.09.2011, макси-сингл]
- Home [12.03.2013, альбом]
- Insubordination Fest '08 - Live from Baltimore [19.06.2009]
- All Is Not Well [2007, сборник]
- All Things Move Toward Their End [28.08.2007, сборник]