Nina Nesbitt (born 11 July 1994) is a Scottish singer-songwriter and musician, best known for her single, "Stay Out", which peaked at No. 21 on the UK Singles Chart in April 2013, becoming her first top 40 single. Her debut single, "Boy", from the EP of the same name, was released in 2012 and peaked at No. 139 in the UK Singles Chart. Her second EP, The Apple Tree, was released in April 2012 and peaked at No. 6 on the iTunes download charts after receiving airplay on BBC Radio 1, and also peaked at the top of the iTunes singer/songwriter chart.
In 2013, she came to attention, with her single, "Stay Out". The Way in the World EP and single were released on 23 July 2013, as a follow-up to "Stay Out". In August 2013, she recorded a version of Fleetwood Mac's "Don't Stop", for a new John Lewis advertising campaign, subsequently it charted at No. 61 on 1 September in the UK Singles Chart. Nesbitt performed on the BBC Radio 1's Live Lounge, singing a coverЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Live Take EP [05.12.2011, макси-сингл]
- The Apple Tree [23.04.2012, макси-сингл]
- Boy [06.09.2012, макси-сингл]
- Stay Out [07.04.2013, макси-сингл]
- Way In the World [21.07.2013, макси-сингл]
- Don't Stop [23.08.2013, сингл]
- Selfies [12.02.2014, сингл]
- Peroxide [17.02.2014, альбом]