Nelson is an American rock band founded by singer/songwriters Matthew and Gunnar Nelson (twin sons of Ricky Nelson and Kristin Nelson). The band achieved success during the early 1990s with their double platinum debut album After the Rain, which featured the number-one hit "(Can't Live Without Your) Love and Affection".
After the success of their first album, the band claims to have been faced with conflicts with their record label, lack of support from the media, and the shift in music towards grunge and alternative rock. They eventually split with Geffen Records in 1995. Despite this, the band has continued to produce and release albums independently under their own label, Stone Canyon Records.
Matthew and Gunnar also perform under the name of Ricky Nelson Remembered, as a tribute to their father. They are listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the only family to reach number one record status in three successive generations (beginning withЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Bring Back the Voodoo [альбом]
- The Silence Is Broken [альбом]
- Too Many Dreams [сингл]
- After the Rain [1990, альбом]
- Because They Can [1995, альбом]
- Imaginator [1996, альбом]
- Life [1999, альбом]
- Brother Harmony [2000, альбом]
- Lightning Strikes Twice [08.11.2010, альбом]
- Something For the Ladies [05.08.2013, сингл]
- Peace Out [18.05.2015, альбом]