Fernando Daniel Stern Britzmann, best known by his artistic name Nano Stern (born in Santiago de Chile, March 30, 1985) is a Chilean singer, multi-instrumentalist and composer of the “third generation of Chilean singer-songwriters” who appear after the 1990s. His work is linked with popular song movements and his style encompasses trova, folk and rock.
Stern was introduced to music at a young age, starting to play the violin at the age of 3. As a teenager, he played with folk rock bands Matorral and Mecánica Popular. Stern began studying musical composition at university, but at age 19 he abandoned his studies to go to Europe, settling in Cologne, Germany. Here he met the Latin American fusion group Ortiga, who had left Chile during the 1980s, and played with them for some months.
After a year in Germany, Stern moved to the Netherlands to study at the Conservatorium van Amsterdam and began collaboratingЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Nano Stern [2006, альбом]
- Voy y vuelvo [2008, альбом]
- Los espejos [2009, альбом]
- Las torres de sal [2011, альбом]
- Live In Concert [2011, альбом]
- Live In Concert [2011, макси-сингл]
- JuanaFé - Nano Stern [2012, альбом]
- La cosecha [2013, альбом]
- San Diego 850 [2014, макси-сингл]
- San Diego 850 [2014, альбом]