The Norwegian pop group Minor Majority was formed by Pål Angelskår and Andreas Berczelly as a studio project in the spring of 2000. The first record, Walking Home From Nicole's, was released one year later with significant help from singer/songwriter Karen Jo Fields.
In November 2001 the band saw the addition of guitarist Jon Arild Stieng and the duo went on tour for the first time in the spring of 2002. Berczelly left the band and concentrated full-time on producing, which he has done for the band ever since.
The band's next album If I Told You, You Were Beautiful was recorded in Stieng's house in Oslo that same summer, and was released in October. For the upcoming tour of spring 2003 keyboardist Harald Sommerstad joined, and the band was now a trio.
Prior to the Norwegian Quart-festivalen the same year, the band was extended further by drummer Halvor Høgh Winsnes (Fast Winston Doom of ThulsaЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Walking Home From Nicole's [2001, альбом]
- If I Told You, You Were Beautiful [2002, альбом]
- Up for You & I [19.01.2004, альбом]
- Reasons to Hang Around [2006, альбом]
- Candy Store [13.08.2007, альбом]
- Either Way I Think You Know [29.01.2010, альбом]