Million Dead were a post-hardcore band from London, England, active between 2001 and 2005.
The band was founded in 2000 by Cameron Dean and Julia Ruzicka, after both came to London from Australia. They were joined by Ben Dawson, who had worked with Dean in a record shop in the city. The band's lineup was completed with the addition of vocalist Frank Turner, an old bandmate of Dawson's. The name was chosen from a lyric in the song "The Apollo Programme Was a Hoax", by Swedish hardcore punk band Refused. The first Million Dead demo was recorded in September 2001.
The band's touring career began with support sets for Cave In, The Eighties Matchbox B-Line Disaster, The Icarus Line and Alec Empire. In late 2002, the band signed to Integrity Records / Xtra Mile Recordings, and released their first single, "Smiling At Strangers On Trains". The video for the single, directed by Adam Mason, proved controversial as it featuredЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Smiling at Strangers on Trains [02.02.2003, макси-сингл]
- Breaking the Back [11.08.2003, макси-сингл]
- A Song to Ruin [01.09.2003, альбом]
- I Gave My Eyes to Stevie Wonder [17.05.2004, сингл]
- Harmony No Harmony [2005, альбом]
- Living the Dream [21.03.2005, сингл]
- I Am the Party [24.11.2005, сингл]