Max Webster was a Canadian hard rock band formed in 1973 in Toronto.
In the 1960s in Sarnia, the band that would later form in Toronto as Max Webster started out with various names such as The Grass Company, The Quotations, Big Al's Band, ZOOOM. The band chose Max Webster in 1973 in Toronto and originally consisted of guitarist and vocalist Kim Mitchell, keyboardist Terry Watkinson, bassist Mike Tilka and drummer Paul Kersey. Mitchell and Pye Dubois would write the majority of their material, with Mitchell writing the music and Dubois writing lyrics. During his tenure with the band, Watkinson also wrote a significant amount of material, typically one to three songs per album.
Kersey left the band after their 1976 self-titled debut album, to be replaced by Gary McCracken. After recording and touring for their second album, High Class in Borrowed Shoes (1977), Tilka would follow suit and leave the band,Читать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- High Class in Borrowed Shoes [1977, альбом]
- Max Webster [1977, альбом]
- Mutiny Up My Sleeve [1978, альбом]
- A Million Vacations [1979, альбом]
- Universal Juveniles [1980, альбом]
- Live Magnetic Air 
- The Best of Max Webster [сборник]
- Diamonds, Diamons [1981, сборник]
- The Best of Max Webster [1989, сборник]