Matthew Good Band was a Canadian alternative rock band formed by Matthew Good that existed from 1995 to 2002. The band consisted of Good (vocals, guitar), Dave Genn (lead guitar/keyboard), Ian Browne (drums) and Geoff Lloyd (bass) from 1995 to 1999 (replaced by Rich Priske from 1999 to 2001). The band would become one of Canada's most successful rock bands of the 1990s, being nominated for a Juno Award in 1998 for "Best New Group" and winning the award for "Group of the Year" in 2000. The band dissolved in 2002. Good has since pursued a successful solo career, while Genn joined the Canadian rock group 54-40 in 2005. Geoff Lloyd died in January 2010.
Good's early career in music involved a variety of folk demos and a stint as the lead singer of a folk band, the Rodchester Kings. Matthew Good and guitarist Simon Woodcock were discovered at an open mic at Simon Fraser University by manager Brent Christensen. Early RodchesterЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- 15 Hours on a September Thursday [1994, альбом]
- Last of the Ghetto Astronauts [1995, альбом]
- Raygun [1997, макси-сингл]
- Underdogs [09.10.1997, альбом]
- Lo-Fi B-Sides [1998, макси-сингл]
- Load Me Up [1999, сингл]
- Beautiful Midnight [14.09.1999, альбом]
- Hello Time Bomb [2001, сингл]
- Loser Anthems [05.06.2001, макси-сингл]
- The Audio of Being [30.10.2001, альбом]
- History Teacher [1997, прочее]