Martin "Marty" O'Donnell (born May 1, 1955) is an American composer known for his work on video game developer Bungie's series, such as Myth, Oni, Halo, and Destiny. O'Donnell collaborated with his musical colleague Michael Salvatori for many of the scores; he has also directed voice talent and sound design for the Halo trilogy. O'Donnell was Bungie's audio lead until April 11, 2014.
O'Donnell began his music career writing television and radio jingles as well as scoring for radio and film. O'Donnell moved to composing video game music when his company, TotalAudio, did the sound design for the 1997 title Riven. After producing the music for Myth II, Bungie contracted O'Donnell to work on their other projects, including Oni and the project that would become Halo: Combat Evolved. O'Donnell ended up joining the Bungie staff only ten days before the studio was bought by Microsoft, and would be theЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Myth: The Fallen Lords [1997, саундтрек]
- Myth II: Soulblighter [1999, саундтрек]
- Halo Sketches [2002, саундтрек]
- Halo: Original Soundtrack [11.06.2002, саундтрек]
- Halo 2: Original Soundtrack and New Music, Volume One [09.11.2004, саундтрек]
- Halo 2: Original Soundtrack, Volume Two [25.04.2006, саундтрек]
- Halo 3: Original Soundtrack [16.11.2007, саундтрек]
- Halo 3: ODST: Original Soundtrack [22.09.2009, саундтрек]
- Halo: Reach: Original Soundtrack [14.09.2010, саундтрек]
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary [15.11.2011, саундтрек]
- Destiny Original Soundtrack [26.09.2014, саундтрек]
- Halo Trilogy [02.12.2008, сборник]