Margot & the Nuclear So and So's is a band from Indianapolis, Indiana. Their style was described as "cinematic chamber pop" that "both the casual music fan and music perfectionist will enjoy" by MacKenzie Wilson in a review of their album The Dust of Retreat. As they have evolved over their eleven year history, their sound has changed significantly, moving from the orchestral sound that defined their original existence to a guitar rock that characterized their middle albums to a much softer sound today.
Originally, the founding members of the band, Richard Edwards and Andy Fry, would tell journalists that they met in a pet store in 2004. However, they later admitted that this was untrue. Fry befriended Edwards while he was still a teen, the two bonding over their musical ambitions.
Eventually, in 2004, the two formed Margot & the Nuclear So and So's, named after the character Margot in WesЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- The Dust of Retreat [31.05.2005, альбом]
- The Daytrotter Sessions EP [29.07.2008, макси-сингл]
- Animal! [07.10.2008, альбом]
- Not Animal [07.10.2008, альбом]
- Buzzard [21.09.2010, альбом]
- Happy Hour at Sprigg's, Volume 1 [11.01.2011, макси-сингл]
- Prozac Rock/Fingertips [03.01.2012, сингл]
- Rot Gut, Domestic [20.03.2012, альбом]
- Hello, San Francisco [2014, макси-сингл]
- Slingshot to Heaven [22.04.2014, альбом]
- 2011-04-15: Buster’s Billiards & Backroom, Lexington, KY, USA
- Daytrotter Session [29.07.2008]
- Daytrotter Session [08.03.2011]
- The Bride on the Boxcar - A Decade of Margot Rarities (2004-2014) [04.12.2015, сборник]