Lux Occulta (which is Latin for "hidden light" or "the secrets of light") is a Polish avant-garde metal band, founded in late 1994. Their work, also strongly influenced by progressive metal and black metal, commonly incorporates elaborate arrangements often featuring multiple sections and unpredictable time changes.
The band was started when guitarists Peter and G'Ames, formerly of Blaspherion, asked Jaro.Slav, the vocalist of Haemorrhage, to join their new project. Jackie (bass guitar) and Aemil (drums) joined the band few weeks later, followed by keyboard player U'reck after the band's first rehearsal session. After the recording in 1996 of the band's first full album, Forever Alone, Immortal, Aemil was replaced by drummer Kriss. The band's second album, Dionysos, followed in 1997. In 1998, after the release of Maior Arcana, G'Ames and Jackie were asked to leave the band; their replacements wereЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- The Forgotten Arts [09.11.1995, макси-сингл]
- Forever Alone. Immortal. [09.1996, альбом]
- Dionysos [11.1997, альбом]
- My Guardian Anger [11.1999, альбом]
- The Mother and the Enemy [19.11.2001, альбом]
- Kołysanki [13.03.2014, альбом]
- Maior Arcana: The Words That Turn Flesh Into Light [09.1998, сборник]