Lifesavers Underground (a.k.a.LSU, and L.S. Underground) was one of many Michael Knott projects. The band formed in 1986 and combined elements of an earlier Knott project called Idle Lovell and LSU's sunnier alter ego Lifesavers.
Lifesavers Underground combined elements of punk, post punk, funk, hard rock, and other forms of music. In 1987 Lifesavers Underground released their debut album Shaded Pain and this was followed in 1989 with Wakin' Up The Dead.
1991 saw the release of This Is The Healing, utilising a drum machine and Knott playing most of the musical instruments. The Grape Prophet (1993) was the first of rock operas by Knott.
Released in 1993, the fifth album was Cash In Chaos: World Tour. At this point Knott announced that he was changing the name of LSU to 'Cash in Chaos' (henced the mixed band name for this release).
1994's Grace Shaker was followed in 1998 by Dogfish JonesЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Poplife [альбом]
- Us Kids [1981, альбом]
- A Kiss of Life [1986, альбом]
- Shaded Pain [1987, альбом]
- Wakin Up the Dead [1989, альбом]
- This Is the Healing [1991, альбом]
- The Grape Prophet [1992, альбом]
- Grace Shaker [1994, альбом]
- Bring It Down Now [1995, альбом]
- Dogfish Jones [1998, альбом]
- Finding Angel [2001, альбом]
- Cash in Chaos World Tour 
- Wakin' Up the Dead / Live at Cornerstone, Volume 2 [прочее]