Little Charlie & the Nightcats (now billed as Rick Estrin & the Nightcats) is an American four-piece electric blues/swing revival combo, consisting currently of guitarist Kid Andersen, harmonicist/lead vocalist Rick Estrin, bassist Lorenzo Farrell and drummer J. Hansen.
Charles Baty (born 1953) was studying mathematics at University of California Berkeley and when he and Rick Estrin (born 1949) formed Little Charlie & the Nightcats in 1976. Their first album, All the Way Crazy, was issued in 1987. It includes the songs "Poor Tarzan", "Suicide Blues" and "When Girls Do It". The following album Disturbing the Peace (1988), included "That's My Girl", "My Money's Green", "She's Talking" and "Nervous". They began touring the United States and internationally. They have played at the San Francisco Blues Festival in 1980 and 1982, the Montreal International Jazz Festival, the San Diego, CaliforniaЧитать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Disturbing the Peace [1988, альбом]
- The Big Break [1989, альбом]
- All the Way Crazy [25.10.1990, альбом]
- Night Vision [25.01.1993, альбом]
- Straight Up! [07.03.1995, альбом]
- Shadow of the Blues [13.10.1998, альбом]
- That's Big [12.03.2002, альбом]
- Nine Lives [26.04.2005, альбом]
- Captured Live [01.01.1993]
- Deluxe Edition: Little Charlie and the Nightcats [1997, сборник]
|Eyes Like A Cat||