Liquido was an alternative rock band formed in Sinsheim, Germany in 1996 by four friends: Wolle Maier (drums), Wolfgang Schrödl (vocals, guitar, piano), Stefan Schulte-Holthaus (bass) and Tim Eiermann (vocals, guitar).
Their only notable international hit, "Narcotic", was first released on a demo in 1996 and sold over 700,000 units when Virgin Records re-released it in 1998. Since then, Liquido hasn't been able to repeat this success, which led to a split from Virgin after two unsuccessful albums. 2005 saw the release of an equally ill-fated album on the new label Nuclear Blast.
Nonetheless, Liquido gained somewhat of a cult following in their homeland. For example, "Narcotic" was elected "second best song of all times" by a local German radio station (the best song being "Stairway to Heaven" by Led Zeppelin). In 2008, the band released a single called "Gameboy". In January 2009, the members of Liquido announced the breakup of the band on their official website.Читать далее в Википедии...
Альбомы и синглы:
- Narcotic [07.1997, сингл]
- Liquido [01.1999, альбом]
- Doubledecker [03.1999, сингл]
- Clicklesley [09.1999, сингл]
- Play Some Rock [05.06.2000, сингл]
- At the Rocks [31.07.2000, альбом]
- Why Are You Leaving? [11.03.2002, сингл]
- Alarm! Alarm! [03.05.2002, альбом]
- Ordinary Life [14.02.2005, сингл]
- Float [21.03.2005, альбом]
- Zoomcraft [14.03.2008, альбом]
- The Essential [2004, сборник]